mGa KuRo-KuRo Ni Ka UrO

Friday, December 03, 2004

The journey not the destination

Since I started my blog as a journey, I might as well continue with this theme. One of my favorite sayings is "It's the journey not the destination". I'm not sure where I saw it first but somehow this saying has been an important guiding principle in my day-to-day life. This has kept me in a positive frame of mind no matter what... I'm not worried about the final outcome as long as I do my best and enjoy the process.

Pagkahaba-haba man ng prusisyon,
sa simbahan din ang tuloy.

Yun nga e, bakit pa mag-prusisyon, di ba? Siguro para i-display ang bagong damit, makita ang barkada, masilayan ang crush. It's during the 'prusisyon' (the journey) when most of the action happens. Life is a 'prusisyon'. Napagod ka man sa kalalakad, napudpod man ang spartan mong tsinelas, pinag-pawisan ka man ng malagkit, magkapaltos-paltos man ang kamay mo ng tulo ng kandila, sana nag-enjoy ka pa rin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker