mGa KuRo-KuRo Ni Ka UrO

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sa wakas nanalo ako sa lotto...in your dreams!

Nung minsan nanaginip ako, nanalo daw ako ng lotto. At tandang-tanda ko pa ang mga numbers - 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. Next morning, sabi ko kay Jean, let’s buy a lotto ticket this week. Mananalo daw ako at binanggit ko sa kanya ang mga numbers sa panaginip ko. Not surprisingly, tinawanan lang niya at sabi niya: "meron na bang tumama ng lotto na sunod-sunod ang mga numero?". Because I’m not a person who believes in luck and games of chance, I let it pass and did not bother to buy a lotto ticket that week.

Surprise, surprise, Saturday evening, the winning lotto numbers were: 6, 7, 8, 9, 25, 30. Not quite exactly all the numbers in my dream, but at least 4 out of 6. Who knows if I mixed the four numbers in my dream with other random numbers, I might have gotten 5 or even 6 out of 6, di ba? Just 4 numbers would have won me $55.

What is it about dreams? Maybe a dream is a window to another dimension, the past and the future. Or maybe an escape to another world. O baka naman nanalo na nga ako sa lotto, at ngayon I’m just having a nightmare na hindi ako tumama. Tulad nga ng sinabi ng isang Chinese Philospher in 300 BC after he dreamt of being a butterfly then waking up confused if he is now a butterfly dreaming he is man. Ako naman:

I do not know whether I was a loser dreaming I won the lotto, or whether I am now a lotto winner dreaming I am a loser.

To everyone who reads this, may balato kayo. You may collect it... in your dreams.

Still on the subject of dreams. Masarap ang mag-wet dreams, di ba? When was the last time you had one? I'll talk about mine, next time.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker