mGa KuRo-KuRo Ni Ka UrO

Monday, November 27, 2006

This could happen to you!

I felt my bladder about to explode as I came barging into the nearest toilet. At the doorway I began unzipping my fly as I felt a few drops started to trickle through my underwear. Finally, I was standing in front of this white porcelain urinal holding my member; allowing the faint yellow liquid ooze freely down the drain. Ohhh what a relief!

I must have drunk a lot 'cause I noticed it was taking an incredibly long time to drain my bladder and a queue of people started lining up patiently behind me. But I don’t care. I was taking my time and I even closed my eyes to further relish the sensation.

It was in the middle of enjoying this private pleasure when all of a sudden, my cellphone started ringing. Soft ringtone at first but progressively getting louder and louder and annoying at that.

I could sense the people around all staring at me. Somehow I could read their thoughts. One guy was thinking: “is he going to stop and answer the phone?”. Another guy was asking himself: “can he answer the phone by holding it in one hand while the other holding his penis?

My eyes were still shut when the guy behind me remarked: “Perfect timing!”. Then I heard the people around me started to chuckle... A few moments later, it erupted to roaring laughter.

That’s when I turned around, opened my eyes and realized to my relief - thank goodness it was only a dream. By the bedside was my alarm clock ringing and not my cell phone. Pheeew! I thought that would have been embarrassing. Now just one small problem -- explaining to mum why the bed is wet.

Ang kwentong ito ay kathang-isip po lamang at ang tanging layunin ay upang balaan ang mga kalalakihan sa posibleng magananp kapag ang cellphone ay naka-on habang jumi-jingle.


10 Comments:

  • Hehehe. Good one. I have to tell you though, that I've seen plenty of those "salarymen" in Japan urinating in public urinals in train stations while on their cellphones talking. And they don't care if it's perfect timing or not!

    LIW

    By Blogger Jeruen, at 11:52 AM, November 27, 2006  

  • Now, what would happen if it became real?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM, November 27, 2006  

  • Kakatuwa naman Ka uro. Ibang klase din ang imahinasyon mo. LOL talaga ako.

    Ako pa naman, naka-sukbit ang cell-hone sa may belt-line palagi. At least, na-upo naman...(he!he!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM, November 27, 2006  

  • Kala ko naman totoo...hehehe. Mabuti pa para hindi nakakahiya sa mga kasabay mo sa cr eh gandahan mo na lang yung tunog ng ringtone mo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM, November 28, 2006  

  • siguradong kathang-isip lang ito? :D

    wag kalimutan ang blue tooth ;)

    By Blogger nixda, at 3:34 AM, November 28, 2006  

  • According to people i know who have the same wet experience in bed, at the time it happened they were in some kind of stressful situations and my psych friend said that in sleep, it's one of the times where the body is at a higher percentage of being relaxed thereby, wetting the bed while dreaming of peeing. is release none the less. from pressure. hmn. interesting eh !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM, November 28, 2006  

  • sa dream ko nung kid pa ako nangyari na un. in my dreams nag pee ako sa banyo, tapos pag gising ko basa na ang bed ko! hehe! buti nlang naka sahig lang kami nun dahil sa tag hirap! heheh!

    By Blogger lheeanne, at 12:48 PM, November 28, 2006  

  • lupit naman kung masasagot yun, kaso, kapag sinagot yun parang inamoy mo na rin ang sariling ihi, at sure na yung wiwi will go all over the place!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM, November 28, 2006  

  • Bilib talaga ako sa yo. Magaling ka tumikada ng mga ganitong istoya.

    Natatandaan ko yong isang post mo na nangungumpisal ka ng iyong sekreto. Nadali mo ako doon, tulad din dito.

    At ngayon, dahil sa post mong ito, aware na ako sa posibility. Meron lang kulang, di mo sinabi kung ano ang explanation kay mum.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 AM, November 29, 2006  

  • LIW,
    probably just takes a bit of practice to be able to do both at the same time.

    ade,
    which one, the phone ringing while urinating or bed wetting?

    leah,
    careful ka lang baka dumulas ang phone at ma-shoot sa bowl.


    ann,
    oo nga ano. kaso di ako marunong magpalit ng ringtone. bobo ako sa mga CP eh.

    racky,
    so far nasisiguro ko na kathang-isip pa lang para sa akin. pero may nakita na ako na umiihi tas nag-ring ang phone niya. nakupo, hindi niya alam ang gagawin.

    air,
    interesting. pareho ba yon ng wet dreams?

    rHo,
    kailangan pa ngang paarawan yung bed para mawala yung amoy. heheh

    tikey,
    buti na lang sa sahig, ano? pano kung double bed tas ikaw ang sa taas?

    billycoy,
    mahirap nga. mapraktis nga mamya sa banyo baka nga mangyari sa akin.

    kd,
    si jean lang at yung anak ko uuwi sa jan.

    myepinoy,
    dapat pala mag-isip ako ng ibang twist sa kwento.

    By Blogger Ka Uro, at 3:20 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker