mGa KuRo-KuRo Ni Ka UrO

Monday, August 15, 2005

Pito-pito

KaDyo, eto ang mga sagot ko sa mga tanong mo. Thanks for tagging me.

Seven things that scare you:
Loosing a family member. (Don’t know if I could cope with this)
My wife when she’s angry
Riding a roller coaster
Snakes
Rats
Stray dogs
Creepy, slimy creatures

Seven things you like the most:
Spending time with my family
A sunny day
Browsing inside a hardware store
Watch movies
My wife's cooking
Grilled juicy steak
Gourmet Coffee

Seven important things in your bedroom:
PC
Radio alarm clock
Digital Camera
Family portrait
TV
Phone
DVD movie collection


Seven random facts about you:
I’m left handed when doing most but not all tasks
I used to have a moustache, but decided to shave it off last year when gray hair started to appear.
I have very slim feet, size 7 and a half
I have two Levi’s jeans, sizes 33 and 34
My jewelry collection consists of my wedding ring and a Seiko-5 watch
My cellphone is an antiquated Nokia 6210. (Same size as the 5210 but slightly slimmer)
I drive a 1993 Honda Civic. Our other car is a 1996 Honda Odyssey

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
Teach Jean and my daughter how to drive
Teach Jean how to open the safe
Organize my insurances and give Jean all important documents
Sell properties I have in the Philippines
Visit friends and enemies, if any
Hug and kiss Jean and my daughter
Post my “Mi Ultimo Adios” in my blog

Seven things you can do:
Fix a leaking tap
Assemble a computer
Use hand tools and a few powertools
Cook egg (hard boiled, soft boiled, semi-hard boiled, sunny side up, scrambled)
Cook the best tasting grilled pork chop
Hold my breath for 1 minute and 15 seconds
Speak a little Japanese

Seven things you can't do:
Sing
Dance
Cook
Bend forward and touch the floor without bending my knees
Roller or ice skates
Swim more than 100 meters (Any longer, I’ll drown)
Have sex more than 5 nights in a row

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
Eyes
Flawless complexion
Bouncy hair (yung parang bagong shampoo at kahit malayo naaamoy mo na ang bango)
Breasts of any size as long as they’re natural. (Implants turn me off).
Long straight legs, especially if she’s wearing mini or tight jeans
Soft, bedroom (not loud, high pitched, irritation) voice
Smooth silky hands with short clean fingernails

Seven things you say the most:
The word “just”. (I just can’t finish a paragraph without using this word. It’s just me.)
“Come to think of it”
“Ganun ba?”
“Sorry?” (As in “I beg your pardon.”)
“Langya!”
“Pambihira!”
“Nak ng hweteng!”

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
Raquel Welch (during her prime. Napaghahalata tuloy ang idad ko)
Sophia Lorren (during her prime.)
Dawn Zulueta (in the 90’s, because I don’t know what she looks like now)
Demi Moore (When I first saw her in “About Last Night”)
Jennifer Beals (in Flashdance)
Ara Mina
Vivian Velez (in that famous betamax scene with a certain Mayor, I forgot his name)

10 Comments:

  • Hindi pa noon uso DVD, pati VCD di pa common alam niya VHS. May pagkabohemian din yong bata kong yon kasi marunong mag sabi ng sexy doon sa isang chics sa power rangers tinanong ng lola niya kung bakit sexy kasi malaki raw ang boobs. Pero beta hindi na niya kapanahunan. Mayor yon ng Laoag si Rudy F. hindi Fernandez, kundi F. as in pang bus na transit biyaheng Norte.Pasyal ka sa robbs celeb kung gusto mo makita si Racquel Welch in her glory.

    By Blogger RAY, at 3:04 PM, August 15, 2005  

  • ka uro, kala ko si paris hilton ang fav. celebrity mo, hehehe.
    o kaya sharon cuneta o nora aunor?

    By Blogger Tanggero, at 6:01 PM, August 15, 2005  

  • Dawn Zulueta is still very pretty. I saw her in the cover of a magazine, she's pregnant I think.

    By Blogger jinkee, at 8:37 PM, August 15, 2005  

  • goyong,
    tama ka, si Rudy Farinas. natandaan ko naka bell bottom na pantalon pa nga siya doon sa exsenang yon.

    kadyo,
    kahit ilang oras ako sa loob ng hardware, pwede. at kung minsan hindi lang isang hardware store. lahat pinupuntahan ko.

    tanggerz,
    si paris, pwede na rin. pero kung yayayain niya ako, iisnabin ko lang siya. hehe. pambihira ka naman pati ba naman si ate guy, pag-papantasyahin ko. hoy, vilmanian ako no!

    jinkee,
    talaga, maganda pa rin? yung image na natatandaan ko sa kanya, slim siya, naka faded jeans, medyo curly na mahaba ang buhok, at big round eyes. doon ako patay na patay, sa eyes niya.

    By Blogger Ka Uro, at 8:58 AM, August 16, 2005  

  • Ka Uro,

    Medyo out of topic to. Telecom's going to have a big promo this coming week-end. Register po kayo para masama ang Philippines sa mga country na may big discount: http://www.worldwidepricecrash.co.nz/default_flash.aspx
    Legitimate po ito. It's in their website & I also rung their costumer service to confirm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM, August 16, 2005  

  • KU, May "TAGay" ka sa akin sa alabngpuso.blogspot.com pang Linggo ng Wika. Isang pinoy version ng usong usong tag gan dito sa blogging world. "Kuwatro Kantos para sa Apat na Alas." Pasensiya ka na sa abala.

    By Blogger RAY, at 10:25 AM, August 16, 2005  

  • trostky,
    nag-register na ako. thank you sa tip.

    goyong,
    sige puntahan ko.

    By Blogger Ka Uro, at 1:24 PM, August 16, 2005  

  • hi, KU! mustamos? sensya na ngayon lang uli nadalaw, been very busy lately at me diprensya ang PC.

    naaliw ako doon sa isa sa scary thing for you - when your wife is angry LOL!

    thanks for sharing about you... it speaks of your organization in life.

    By Blogger bing, at 2:31 AM, August 17, 2005  

  • 7 Things you can't do:

    Sex 5 days in a row.

    Is that a complaint ? hehehe.. kunsabagay mahal nga naman ang balut dyan.

    By Blogger Senorito<- Ako, at 5:50 PM, August 17, 2005  

  • That Vivian Velez flick is still the sexiest and most erotic I had ever seen. I remember an early sequence after she removed her bra, she bent down and brushed Mayor Fariñas's titi with her breasts. Prior to that, she gave him a brief blowjob. It's so good 'coz it was a hidden cam thing. Everything was done naturally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker